- Beat together all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat a medium non-stick pan and brush with a little oil.
- Stir the batter mixture before adding a ladleful to the pan – tip the pan so the mixture covers the base. Cook for 1–2 minutes on each side until golden.
- Repeat until the mixture has been used up (each time, stir the batter before adding it to the pan). Turn out onto a plate and serve with fruit.
- To keep pancakes warm, put a plate on top of a gently simmering saucepan of water and stack the pancakes on top as you make them.
- These pancakes are also good with savoury fillings. Try leek and mushrooms with a cheesy sauce or ratatouille.
- Freezing instructions: Freeze in individually wrapped portions with greaseproof paper between each crepe. Defrost for 1 hour, or in the microwave.