- Heat half of the oil in a non-stick pan, add the onion and garlic and fry for 4-5 minutes until softened.
- Add the paprika, tomatoes and stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Season with plenty of black pepper, transfer to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 7-8 minutes, until just tender.
- Drain and toss in the remaining oil. Place on a baking sheet and cook under a hot grill for 5-6 minutes until golden brown all over.
- Serve the potatoes with the tomato sauce.
- Smoked paprika adds a wonderful flavour to dishes, you can get mild (dulse) or hot (picante) depending on how bravas you are!
- Often served as tapas, these potatoes are a great side dish served with a grilled piece of salmon or tuna and salad.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Defrost in the fridge or microwave and reheat until piping hot throughout.