- Add the water and jelly to a jug, stir in the sweetener, then add half the raspberries. Gently mash them with a fork to break them up.
- Stir in the remaining raspberries, then place in the fridge in a jar or airtight container until set.
- Store in the fridge - keeps for 5 days.
- This method works well with other fruits such as strawberries or blackberries.
- Using frozen fruit will make the jelly cool and set quicker than it would with fresh fruit.
- For a vegetarian or vegan version use an unflavoured seaweed based gelling agent and use sugar-free squash and sweetener to create a fruit liquid.
- Chop the jam up with a spoon before eating to make it easier to spread.