- In a bowl, gently crush half the raspberries with a fork and mix with the honey.
- In another bowl, crumble up the shortbread biscuits.
- Reserve a couple of whole raspberries and a little crushed shortbread, to garnish.
- Fold the remaining whole and crushed raspberries, plus the shortbread, into the yogurt.
- Arrange in glasses or bowls, sprinkle with crushed shortbread and top with a raspberry.
- This recipe works well with strawberries or blackberries, too. Or try chopped peaches or nectarines.
- Try using a different biscuits, such as digestives or ginger biscuits.
- For a vegan version, use a soy or coconut-based dairy free alternative to the yogurt.
- Freezing instructions: Remove from freezer a few minutes before serving.