- Drain and rinse the beans, place in a large pan and add the stock.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the liquid has absorbed and the rice is cooked.
- Season well and serve.
- Try using other beans such as black eye beans, borlotti beans or a tin of mixed beans.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Chill quickly. Defrost in the fridge and reheat thoroughly until piping hot throughout. Eat immediately and discard any leftovers.