- Boil the potatoes 10-15 minutes until tender, then mash.
- Roughly mash together the salmon, potato, spring onion, anchovies, herbs and mayonnaise and season well
- Form into 4 patties and chill for about 30 minutes.
- Dust each fishcake in flour, then dip in the egg and coat in breadcrumbs.
- Place the fishcakes on an oiled baking sheet and drizzle with a little oil.
- Cook under a medium grill for 2–3 minutes on each side. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Try using a mixture of fish such as salmon, crab and prawns.
- You could use wholemeal bread to make a higher fibre, slightly denser fishcake.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Freeze in individually wrapped portions with greaseproof paper between each fishcake. Defrost in the fridge, or in the microwave and heat thoroughly until piping-hot throughout.