- Add the carrot, artichokes, sweet potato, onions and peppers to a large bowl with the oil and mix well.
- Add the paprika and mix again, so all vegetables are coated.
- Spread out onto a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C/gas 4 for 35–45 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, mix the tahini with the yogurt and reserve until the vegetables are ready.
- Use a soya-based yogurt alternative to make this dish vegan.
- Serve with salad and wholemeal pitta bread or rice to turn this into a meal.