- Spread the tortillas lightly with nut butter.
- Mix everything else apart from the red onion together, and spread over one tortilla, laying the other tortilla on top.
- Cook in a non-stick pan over a low heat (no need for oil) until the tortilla is turning browned and crisp.
- Turn the tortilla over and cook the other side (3-5 minutes each side).
- Place on a board and slice, then scatter with red onion and coriander. Serve with salad.
- You can make up the tortillas in advance and fry when ready to eat.