- The nutritional information above does not include salad as a serving suggestion.
- If you don’t have a big enough pan, you can cook the fritters in two batches. Place on a warm plate and set aside until they’re all ready.
- You can serve the fritters either warm or cold.
- If you don’t have gram flour you could use plain or wholemeal wheat flour instead.
- Freezing instructions: Freeze in individually wrapped portions with greaseproof paper between each fritter. Defrost thoroughly and reheat until piping hot throughout.
We use these symbols throughout our recipes to make it easier to choose recipes to suit you. However, this information should not replace specific advice from your healthcare professional.
Nutritional information explained
The carb values of these meals relate to the total amount of carbs from all ingredients. If you are carb counting, you may not need to include them all in calculating your insulin dose. Speak to your healthcare team if you're unsure.
Traffic light symbols / colours
- Red = high
- Amber = medium
- Green = low
Traffic lights for these recipes are determined by the whole portion size. Comparison of the traffic lights for different recipes should be based on 100g of each portion.