- Add the raspberries and blueberries to the jam, mash with a fork and mix well.
- Add half the berry mixture to the yogurt and crème fraiche, and mix well.
- Divide the rest of the berry mixture between four glasses, placing a blob in the bottom of each and drizzling a little around the inside.
- Divide the yogurt mixture between the glasses, topping each with a blueberry.
- For a variation, try using fresh apricots and apricot jam, or add crunch with a sprinkle of toasted almonds or chopped hazelnuts.
- Half-fat crème fraîche has less than a third of the fat of double cream and also contains more protein.
- Berries contain antioxidants and vitamins – especially vitamin C. The pigments that give them their different colours contain phytonutrients and flavonoids. They are a good source of fibre.