- Place the bulgar wheat in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave to soak for 15-20 minutes or until the grains are tender, drain off any remaining liquid.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients and toss through the bulgar wheat, season and serve.
- Use quinoa for a gluten-free alternative.
- You can add lots of different things to tabbouleh. Try finely chopped sweet peppers, red onion, carrot, fennel or celery. Use chives or coriander and roasted vegetables such as butternut squash, courgettes and aubergines. Or add raisins nuts, seeds or pomegranate.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Defrost in the fridge or microwave to serve or heat in the microwave.