- Preheat a grill or barbecue to a high heat. Cook the asparagus stems for 1–2 minutes on each side or until tender.
- Place the asparagus, haricot beans, tomatoes, green olives, fresh basil and lemon zest in a large bowl.
- Whisk the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice in a small jug.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad, toss to combine and serve.
- If you don’t like olives, use thinly sliced sundried tomatoes instead.
- This is ideal as part of a summer buffet and/or to accompany fresh tuna or salmon.