- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
- Blanch the green beans for 4 minutes in boiling water, and drain.
- Spread the green beans, spring onions, peas, red pepper and cherry tomatoes out on an ovenproof dish.
- Place the salmon on top, skin side up, and drizzle with the lemon juice and water. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes then check the fish is cooked through and if necessary bake for a further 5 minutes (depending on the thickness of your steaks).
- Serve with wedges of lemon.
- Works with other fish steaks such as cod, haddock or coley.
- You could prepare in advance and leave refrigerated for a few hours until you’re ready to bake it.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Chill quickly. Defrost in the fridge and reheat thoroughly until piping-hot throughout.