- Stack the tortillas on top of each other and trim the rounded edges off to create square tortillas.
- Warm the trimmed tortillas in a dry frying pan, shuffling them so each gets exposed to the hot pan for 1 minute.
- Lay the tortillas out on a work surface.
- Leaving a 2cm border at the top of each tortilla, first arrange turkey slices over each square, then spread with the low-fat quark and sprinkle with the thyme, black pepper and cranberries. Keeping the top margin, get the filling right to the edges and bottom of each tortilla square. It doesn’t matter if filling sticks out at the sides, you can trim it once rolled.
- Lay the lettuce from left to right along the bottom edge of each tortilla. Above the lettuce lay a line of red pepper slices, and then – above that – place a spring onion.
- Roll up tightly from the bottom, then with the seam on top secure each tortilla with 8 cocktail sticks.
- With a sharp knife cut between the cocktail sticks to create 8 pinwheels, then arrange on a platter.