All the expert advice you need, in your pocket
By going mobile we can now send tailored advice to you each month to help you manage your diabetes. These text are specific to you, whether you have Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes or have a child with the condition. You also get access to ourDiabetes UK Publications app, where you can read Diabetes Balance magazine and many of our other publications.
And your £3 monthly donation as a mobile member will go towards essential care, services and research to help improve the lives of everyone affected by diabetes.
Benefits of mobile membership
- Receive monthly text messages with informative content to help you manage your or your child's diabetes.
- Access Diabetes Balance magazine on your smart phone or tablet via theDiabetes UK Publications app. (You will receive your login information after a month of membership via text)
- Full access to our other informative companion guides geared to your diabetes.
- Knowing that by supporting us you are helping us to fundresearchinto the latest treatment for all types of diabetes.
- Join within seconds – there's no lengthy form to fill out, and your £3 monthly donation will be added to your phone bill.
Terms and conditions
You will be charged £3 plus one standard network rate text in the first month, and £3 a month thereafter unless you choose to skip a month. Diabetes UK will receive 100 per cent of your donation. To skip a month, text SKIP to 70002 within 24 hours of receiving a reminder text. To stop at any time, text STOP to 70002 or call 020 3282 7862. Digital Diabetes Balance is available via theDiabetes UK Publicationsapp which can be downloaded for free from The Apple App Store, The Google Play Store and The Amazon App Store. Login information will be sent via text after a month of membership.