Diabetes UK Northern Ireland is dedicated to putting the interests of people with diabetes first, through the best in campaigning, research and care.
What we do in Northern Ireland
- Provide local support and information to people living with diabetes
- Organise annualType 1 Events
- Work in partnership with healthcare professionals, local health service providers and voluntary and professional bodies in Northern Ireland.
- Work to set up andsupport groups
- Campaign and raise awareness of diabetes
- Raise funds for research in Northern Ireland and organisefundraisingevents
New National Director for Diabetes UK Northern Ireland
Diabetes UK Northern Ireland National Director,Jillian Patchett, has joined the team and is looking forward to the many exciting plans ahead. We will be keeping you posted so watch this space for updates from Jillian.
Dr David Chaney has been promoted to the position of Diabetes UK Assistant Director for Local Impact and will be supporting offices right across the UK.