Diabetes UK Northern Ireland is dedicated to putting the interests of people with diabetes first, through the best in campaigning, research and care.
What we do in Northern Ireland
- Provide local support and information to people living with diabetes
- Organise annual Type 1 Events
- Work in partnership with healthcare professionals, local health service providers and voluntary and professional bodies in Northern Ireland.
- Work to set up and support local groups
- Campaign and raise awareness of diabetes
- Raise funds for research in Northern Ireland and organise fundraising events.