Thursday 8 - Friday 9 November 2019
Now in its eighth year, Issues & Answers continues to attract more than 200 GPs, nurses, pharmacists and other HCPs with an interest in cardiovascular disease, diabetes and associated disorders to this leading primary care event for the whole practice team.
The programme is developed specifically for primary care professionals by an inspirational panel of primary care experts and aims to provide delegates with the latest tips and guidelines plus the knowledge and understanding they will need in order to deliver the best patient care.
Programme highlights include:
- An impressive speaker faculty drawn from experts in primary care medicine.
- Up to 20 hours of inspiring presentations addressing the issues faced every day in practice.
- Valuable practical sessions from our educational partners including Heart UK, BIHS and the British Heart Foundation.
- A wonderful opportunity to network and exchange best practice with colleagues and experts in a friendly environment including a conference dinner on Friday night.
- An exhibition of the latest products and services from the pharma and medical device industry.
- 9 valuable CPD points!
*Registration fees include conference materials, lunches and refreshments plus pre-dinner drinks and conference dinner. For further information about the event or to discuss group discounts for your team please contact Jane Boyle (details can be found above).