Diabetes Update is Diabetes UK's quarterly publication for professionals working in diabetes healthcare and research.
Combining news, features, fact sheets and treatment overviews, the magazine is an accessible source of authoritative, up-to-date information about diabetes care and research.
Diabetes Update is free of charge to Professional Members of Diabetes UK. As a Professional Member, you will also automatically receive our healthcare professional e-newsletter every month.
Current issue: Autumn 2015
To get a taste of what Diabetes Update has to offer, you can sample some key features from the latest issue.
Guest editorial (PDF, 55KB)Professor Melanie Davies
Behaviour change (PDF, 165KB)The power of motivational interviewing
Diabetes education (PDF, 620KB)Video as a resource in diabetes education
Fact file (PDF, 80KB)Diabetes distress
Medicine digest (PDF, 190KB)HbA1c and glycaemic control in Type 1 daibetes - a global perspective
Content not available online
- Letter from Diabetes UK
- Good care in school award
- Patient Information Forum
- Putting Feet First campaign
- London Bridges Challenge
- Diabetes UK's new Clinical Champions
- Saturated fats and Type 2
- New insulin patch
- Neonatal diabetes update
- Q&AThe language of diabetes risk
- Patient careDeveloping an insulin delegation programme
- Clinical researchPrecision diabetes medicine
- Young Diabetologists and Endocrinologists' forumBehind the scenes at the YDEF
- Book reviewA practical diabetes care manual
- 28 September 2015 - 4 December 2015