Diabetes Update is Diabetes UK's quarterly publication for professionals working in diabetes healthcare and research.
Combining news, features, fact sheets and treatment overviews, the magazine is an accessible source of authoritative, up-to-date information about diabetes care and research.
Diabetes Update is free of charge to Professional Members of Diabetes UK. As a Professional Member, you will also automatically receive our healthcare professional e-newsletter every month.
Current issue: Winter 2015
To get a taste of what Diabetes Update has to offer, you can sample some key features from our latest issue.
Guest editorial (PDF, 40KB)Dr Jim O'Brien
Prevention (PDF, 220KB)The NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme - a progress report
Q&A (PDF, 290KB)Talking about diabetes education
Fact file (PDF, 70KB)Type 1 diabetes and exercise
Medicine digest (PDF, 160KB)Time to measure C-peptide in Type 1 diabetes?
Read the original referenced version published in Diabetic Medicine:
Content not available online
- Letter from the Chief Executive
- Retinal screening conference
- South Asian Health Foundation
- Diabetes in pregnancy meeting
- Nursing revalidation
- Identifying complications risk
- Healthy food banks
- Fat cell insight
- Best practice: quality in Care Diabetes
- Exercise: HIIT the ground running
- Young Diabetologists and Endocrinologists' forum: Everybody wants #SoMe
- Book review: Multiple choice diabetes
- 24 January - 29 June 2016