Friday, 10 March 2017
One of the biggest highlights of the Diabetes UK Professional Conference is our Named Lectures. They offer a brilliant chance to share and discuss the most exciting developments and thinking in diabetes care.
To present a Named lecture is considered as one of the highest accolades for anyone working in diabetes care. Following applications, the speakers are elected by the Diabetes UK Professional Conference Organising Committee, Council of Healthcare Professionals and professional members of the Science and Research Advisory Group.
We are very pleased to announce the speakers for our 2018 Named Lectures,
- Arnold Bloom – Bob Young, Manchester
- Banting Memorial – Andrew Hattersley, Exeter
- Dorothy Hodgkin – Susan Wong, Cardiff
- Janet Kinson – Mayank Patel, Southampton
- Mary MacKinnon – Paediatric Diabetes Team of Southport & Ormskirk Hospitals NHS Trust, May Ng
- RD Lawrence – Michael Weedon, Exeter
- Rank Nutrition – Naveed Sattar, Glasgow