UCL partners have created a range of resources to support you to plan and implement non face-to-face models of care.
It outlines practical issues to consider during the planning and implementation of non face-to-face models of care, and provides real-world examples.
It is broken down into 10 sections making it an easy-to-use resource:
- What are non face-to-face clinics?
- What are the aims, benefits and risks of non face-to-face clinics?
- Why consider non face-to-face clinics?
- How to plan for non face-to-face clinics
- How to engage and work with commissioners
- Leadership to facilitate change
- What governance and information governance considerations do we need to think about?
- IT and integrated system considerations
- Communicating effectively with patients regarding a new non face-to-face clinic
- How do we evaluate our non face-to-face clinics?
Visit the UCL partners website to explore the guide today.