- Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas 5. Mix all the meatloaf ingredients together in a large bowl and season to taste.
- Press the mixture into a 450g loaf tin. Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 1¼ hours until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, to make the onion gravy, heat a non-stick pan, add the onions and honey and dry-fry over a moderate heat until the onions start to brown. Add 300ml water and stir. Mix the gravy powder in a separate jug with 2 tbsp cold water and stir into the pan.
- Simmer gently to thicken, adding more water if required, then stir in the mustard and chives. Delicious poured over the meatloaf.
- You could make this in individual ramekins, which will cook more quickly in around 1 hour.
- If you don’t have a loaf tin, mould the mixture into a loaf shape on a baking tray, cover the top and sides with foil and bake.
- This can be made with all pork or all beef mince, if you prefer.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Defrost thoroughly in the fridge or microwave and reheat until piping-hot throughout.