Our governing body
Our Board of Trustees – comprising 14 members with a broad range of skills and experience – is responsible for the overall control and strategic direction of our organisation.
How we work
The way we work and the processes we follow are integral drivers to ensure what we produce is of the highest quality and fit for purpose.
- Involving people affected by diabetes in shaping our work
- Avoiding conflicts of interest
- Legal structure and constitution
- Patrons and ambassadors
Our advisory groups bring together people impacted by diabetes and healthcare professionals to collaborate and consult on our work, so that all we do is informed directly by the diabetes community.
- Diabetes Lived Experience Advisory (DLEA) Committee with up to 30 members
- Healthcare Professional Advisory (HPA) Committee with up to 30 members
- National Advisory Councils in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
Please contact our Governance Team if you would like any further information, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel: 0345 123 2399.
Wells Lawrence House, 126 Back Church Lane, London E1 1FH