Our council is a multi-disciplinary advisory body that informs the work of the charity and provides specific support and advice to healthcare professionals working in different settings and disciplines.
Role of the Council
- Act collaboratively and provide multi-disciplinary leadership on issues around diabetes care.
- Bring to the attention of the Board and Executive Team issues of concern to people living with diabetes and healthcare professionals.
- Comment on the plans and work of the charity to ensure it is meeting the needs of people living with diabetes and healthcare professionals.
- Contribute to consultations on particular issues.
Join our Council
We are recruiting members to join our CHP and oversee the work we do. We value our partnership with healthcare professionals and view the Council and its activities as an important part of ensuring we work collaboratively with healthcare professionals.
We are interested in hearing from all healthcare professionals with a specialism or interest in diabetes and would particularly welcome applications from the following professions:
- Public health professional
How to apply
If you are interested in joining, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, outlining why you are interested in this position and the skills and expertise you could contribute to the charity in the role of Council member.
Application deadline: 29 March 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a formal interview, which will take place on 17 May 2018 at our Central Office in London.
Successful candidates will be invited to attend their first meeting on 13 June 2018.
If you would like more information on CHP or more general information on the charity please email firstname.lastname@example.org.