We are looking for people from all walks of life who are happy to share their unique and interesting diabetes stories on the Diabetes UK website and potentially to the press.
We're interested in your day-to-day life with diabetes, how you manage the condition, and the care you receive ... or don't receive. Have you had inspiring experiences that have happened because of, or despite, your diabetes? Could your story help, encourage or warn others?
- Have you experienced problems accessing care?
- What are your experiences as an in-patient in hospital?
- Have you developed any complications?
- Were you diagnosed with Type 2 at a particularly young age?
- Are you the main carer for someone else with diabetes?
- Are you determined to prove that your diabetes is no bar to you living the lifestyle you choose?
Whatever your story and experience, we would be delighted to hear from you.
For details and to send us details of your story, visit Your stories.
Or call the Public Affairs and Press team at Diabetes UK on 020 7424 1000.