We work with healthcare professionals and providers in primary and specialist care, helping them improve services and standards of care so people with diabetes get the treatment they deserve.
- Our professional membership of more than 10,000 is drawn from a variety of clinical settings. Membership helps professionals keep up-to-date with the latest developments in diabetes.
- We run groups that allow professionals to get information and updates tailored to their specific profession – including our Primary Care Network, our DSN group and the YDEF for specialist trainees.
- Our annual Diabetes Professional Conference is the UK’s leading professional forum for exchanging ideas and sharing information.
- Diabetes Update is our quarterly publication for professionals working in diabetes healthcare and research – combining news, features, and treatment overviews.
- We work with the Health and Social Care Information Centre to deliver the National Diabetes Audit, the largest annual clinical audit in the world.