Abstract submission for the 2024 conference is now closed
The 2024 conference will return to physical posters with dedicated poster presentation sessions. We will also be running a series of facilitated poster sessions throughout the programme.
The Professional Conference Organising Committee will meet in December 2023 to decide which abstracts will be accepted for presentation at the 2024 conference. Authors will be informed of their abstract outcome by the end of January 2024. Authors who have not received confirmation by this time should contact Hg3 Conferences, by telephone: +44 (0) 1423 529333 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are delighted to confirm there are total of 10 abstract awards available for our 2024 conference.
Abstracts will be automatically entered in the following award(s) using the 'Award Criteria' section of the submission form. Abstracts can be considered for more than one award as long as they are eligible for entry.
Oral and poster abstract awards
- Diabetes UK Education and Self-management award
- Young Diabetologist & Endocrinologist Travel Award
- Diabetes UK Early Career Investigator Award
- Diabetes UK Basic and Clinical Science Poster Awards
- Diabetes UK Primary Care Poster Award
- Diabetes UK Psychological Care Poster Award
- Diabetes UK Nursing and Allied Healthcare Professional Diabetes Research Award
- Diabetes UK Paediatric Diabetes Award
- Diabetes UK Young People's Diabetes Service Award