Abstract submission for the 2021 conference has now closed.
The Conference Organising Committee will meet in February 2021 to decide which abstracts will be accepted for presentation at the 2021 conference; authors will be informed of their abstract outcome by the end of February 2021. Authors who have not received confirmation by the end of February should contact Rob Glyn Jones at Hg3 Conferences, telephone: +44 (0) 1423 529333 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are eight awards that abstracts may be eligible for.
Abstracts will be automatically entered in the following award(s) using the 'Award Criteria' section of the submission form. Abstracts can be considered for more than one award as long as they are eligible for entry.
All eligible abstracts will be anonymously reviewed by a panel of markers invited by the Diabetes UK Professional Conference Organising Committee for shortlisting. A panel of judges invited by the committee will judge the presentations at the conference.
Shortlisted oral presentations will be judged at the specific oral session for that award.
Arrangements for poster award judging are to be confirmed.
- Young Diabetologist & Endocrinologist Travel Award
- Diabetes UK Early Career Investigator Award
- Lilly Diabetes Poster Awards
- Diabetes UK Primary Care Poster Award
- Diabetes UK Psychological Care Poster Award
- Diabetes UK Nursing and Allied Healthcare Professional Diabetes Research Award