Why sponsor the conference?
Sponsorship of the conference provides both pharmaceuticals and non-pharmaceuticals a unique and diverse range of branding opportunities that simply cannot be achieved through exhibition and satellite symposia alone.
Your organisation will achieve logo visibility and exposure, shaped by the package you select. All sponsorship items offer exclusivity.
Demonstrate your commitment to the field of diabetes, connect with delegates and position your organisation at the very forefront of the diabetes community.
Thank you to all our sponsors and exhibitors for their support in making the Diabetes UK Professional Conference the landmark event it has become:
- Platinum: Sanofi (5k Fun Run and Rise & Shine Workout/Registration Area)
- Gold: Borhringer Ingelheim/Lilly (Conference App/Networking Area)
- Sliver: Insulet (TBC)
- Bronze: DexCom (“You are Here” boards)
- NAPP (Speakers’ Room)
- Nipro (Conference Dinner)
- MSD (Delegate Badges)
- Mylan (Twitter Screens)
- Takeda (Mobile Charging Station)
Sponsored Symposia Programme
Sponsored symposia add a different dimension to the conference and provide an opportunity to further enhance any key messages to share with delegates.
There will be seven sponsored symposia taking place during the 2018 Conference:
- Wednesday 14 March, 11.35am to 1.05pm, Sanofi
- Wednesday 14 March, 2.45pm to 3.45pm, NAPP
- Wednesday 14 March, 6.30pm to 8pm, Ethicon Johnson & Johnson
- Thursday 15 March, 11.40am to 12.40pm, Eli Lilly
- Thursday 15 March, 2.20pm to 3.50pm, DexCom
- Friday 16 March, 11.10am to 12.10pm, Mylan
- Friday 16 March, 6.30pm to 7.30pm, Insulet