As healthcare professionals continue to work tirelessly to make changes to improve outcomes for people with and at risk of diabetes, we have created a space to connect with peers from across the health system. A space to continue to learn and grow to lead the changes that diabetes care needs.
What the community offers you
- Opportunities to connect with like-minded peers across health systems to share learning with others.
- Access to FREE learning opportunities either in-person or through virtual workshops focusing on leadership and personal development.
- Safe spaces for you to continue to develop your systems leadership journey.
- Access 1:1 and group developmental coaching conversations at a time that suits you.
- Opportunities to learn about and connect to work across Diabetes UK.
- Flexibility to engage in the community in a way that suits you.
Join the Leadership Community
- Thursday 25th January, 12:00 - 13:00 (Zoom). Our first interview with our dedicated leaders in Hearing from Clinical Champions. This time we will be joined by Jennifer Hynes (Dietitian), Jayne Robbie (Podiatrist), and Sarah Gregory (DSN).
- Tuesday 30th January, 18.00 - 20.00 (Zoom) and Tuesday 6th February, 18.00 - 20.00 (Zoom): Putting Involvement into Practice Workshop - Join our two part workshop where we cover all things involvement and provide you with the foundation to be able to involve your patients in service design and improvement with confidence.
We highlight two case studies that demonstrate what a difference a systems change approach can make.
- South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust (PDF, 384 KB)
University Hospital Southampton (PDF, 374 KB)
Events are open to all members of our leadership community. Some sessions will be capped and will be a first come first serve basis. For more information about the leadership community please contact email@example.com.