Find out how to raise your voice and make a difference with our Guides and How to’s.
In this section you’ll find the information and tools you need to take action. There are five modules to help you learn about campaigning, find out what’s happening in your area and brush up your influencing skills.
Whether this is your first time campaigning or you’ve been influencing for years, each module has hints, tips and activities for you to try.
- What is campaigning?(PDF, 435KB)
- Planning your campaign (PDF, 83KB)
- Building a case for change (PDF, 59KB)
- Deciding your campaign goals (PDF, 92KB)
- Keeping a campaign going (PDF, 41KB)
- Campaigning and influencing skills(PDF, 120KB)
- Setting up meetings and making the most of them(PDF, 122KB)
We’re keen to hear from you, so get in touch if you can’t find what you’re looking for, need help and advice, or want to share your feedback. You can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org on 020 7424 1008.