Monday 11 June to Sunday 17 June 2018
Diabetes Week takes place in June every year. It’s a time when our supporters come together to share their stories and to raise awareness of diabetes.
Talking about diabetes can be tricky, awkward, difficult, funny, and everything in between. From telling someone you’ve just met about your diabetes, to trying to explain carb counting to relatives or avoiding that conversation with your doctor.
This Diabetes Week, we want to make it easier for you to have those conversations, with your doctor, your friends and family, and people you’ve just met. We want to get you talking.
Get Involved in 2018
There are lots of ways to support Diabetes Week. We’ll be sharing more information and downloadable resources soon. Check back to find out more.
- Join the conversation on social media. Don’t forget to use the hashtags #diabetesweek #talkaboutdiabetes
- Hear from our supporters online – they’ll be sharing their stories of living with diabetes throughout the week.
- Order information and resources from our online shop.
- Fundraise throughout the week
- Download our editable diabetes week poster, which you can customise to promote your own event.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions about Diabetes Week, contact us at email@example.com.