Diabetes Week is our annual week to raise awareness of diabetes and funds to support our work. This year, Diabetes Week takes places from 10 to 16 June and we'll be increasing the public's understanding of diabetes. This will help tackle the stigma many people with all types of diabetes feel.
We know diabetes is complicated and hard to understand so we want to help people know more about diabetes. Not just as a condition, but about how it feels to live with it.
We want people to see diabetes differently.
How you can get involved in Diabetes Week
This Diabetes Week, we want your help to reach as many people as possible. So what can you do?
Share our five facts during Diabetes Week online and offline
Order posters and resources
Whether you're hosting an event or information stand or putting up noticeboards in your workplace, school or surgery, there are free resources to order or merchandise to buy.
All Diabetes Week resources are available to download below and free to order from our online shop including:
- A3 Diabetes Week poster (PDF, 1,513KB)
- A4 Diabetes Week poster (PDF, 753KB)
- A3 Diabetes Week event poster (PDF, 1,220KB) edit with your own information
- A4 Diabetes Week event poster (PDF, 666KB) edit with your own information
- Make your own bunting (PDF, 524KB)
- Five facts about diabetes – coming soon
- Stickers – coming soon
Also available from our online shop
- Diabetes information and leaflets (free to order)
- Merchandise including wristbands and t-shirts (available to buy)
Email us at email@example.com to let us know what you've got planned and we'll add it to our map so people can see what's happening in their area (from fundraising to information stands) and across the UK.