We are very pleased to reveal the following additions to the volunteering team:
- Andrew Broomhead - Head of Volunteering
- Amie Phillips - Volunteer Operations Progamme Manager
- Emma Parke – Volunteer Coordinator for Northern & Yorkshire
- Jennifer Shaw – Group Liaison Officer for Northern & Yorkshire
- Harpreet Brrang - Group Liaison Officer forMidlands&Eastern
- Paul Pether - Volunteer Liaison Officer forLondon
- Jennifer Lippiatt - Volunteer & Influencing Support Officer forSouth East
- Michelle Kelly – Senior Volunteer Development Lead for North West and Northern & Yorkshire
- Suzanne Smith – Senior Volunteer Development Lead for Midlands and Eastern
- Corriene Bailey-Bearfield - Senior Volunteer Development Lead forLondonandSouth East
We also haveQ&A'swith some of the team giving you more insight into their exciting new roles. If you have any questions for our new members or simply want to welcome them to the team, please send across an email to email@example.com
Volunteers Week 2017
'You make the difference'. This is the theme for Volunteers Week 2017, and we want to showcase all the fantastic work you are doing to make a difference to those affected by diabetes. We are calling on all of you to get involved and tell the world why you love volunteering for us. Whether it's a short story, a blog or a video, we want to share it all. Please contact yourlocal volunteering teamfor more information on how you can get involved.
If you have some great ideas for improving the volunteer experience at Diabetes UK, we'd like to hear from you. As ever, you can send an email to us firstname.lastname@example.org.