Having diabetes doesn't mean you need to stop eating your favourite food.
Most meals – particularly old favourites – can be tweaked so that they're healthier, but you don't lose out on any of that great flavour.
Each dish has a healthy recipe and a demo video to show you how you can cook them for yourself at home. Give them a go!
- How to cook: fish and chips - Delicious and healthier fish and chips, made from scratch, complete with mushy peas.
- How to cook: apple crumble - A traditional, tasty dessert, with a healthy twist.A traditional, tasty dessert, with a healthy twist.
- How to cook: ham and leek frittata - Learn to make a delicious cooked breakfast for one.
- How to cook: make-ahead mince - See how to make a big batch of mince ahead of time, which you can freeze and use up in lots of different dishes.
- How to cook: Thai chicken stir fry - Find out how to cook your own stir fry in minutes, which makes a perfect quick mid-week meal.