Serves 4 • vegetarian • 1 portion of fruit & veg per serving • prep: 15 minutes • cook: 15 – 20 minutes
- 100g fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 50g rolled oats
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 apples, cored and chopped, but not peeled
- 150g blackberries
- 100ml apple juice
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- Half-fat crème fraiche or natural yogurt, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4. Put the breadcrumbs, oats and pumpkin seeds into a bowl and mix well.
- Put the apples, blackberries and apple juice in an ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture on top of the fruit, then drizzle with the honey.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with the crème fraiche or natural yogurt.
*Per serving: 183Kcal5.1g protein – 34.9g carbs (
17.4g sugars) –
3.5g fat (
0.6g saturates) –
0.3g salt*excludes serving suggestion