Serves 1 • 1 portion of fruit & veg • prep: 5 mins • cook: 10–12 mins
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 slice ham, chopped into small pieces
- 1 small leek (100–120g approx.), finely sliced
- 2 medium free-range eggs
- 1 tbsp low-fat yogurt
- pinch of white pepper
- 10g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- fresh chives, to serve
- Add the oil to a small frying pan over a low-medium heat, then add the chopped ham and leek, and stir until the leek has softened, about 3–4 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the yogurt, then mix in the pepper and half the cheese. Meanwhile, turn the grill on.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and mix quickly with a fork. Allow to cook for 1 minute, then stir again. Cook for another 1–2 minutes, constantly easing the edges of the frittata away from the sides of the pan.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and grill for 2–3 minutes until golden brown.
- Slide the frittata onto a plate and enjoy, or allow to cool then refrigerate.
Each serving contains:
280 Kcal – 23g protein – 5.2g carbs (
2.5g sugars) –
18.1g fat (
5.7g saturates) –