Noodles are great because you can eat them with lots of different things. Try other veg in your stir-fry, like broccoli and peas!
Serves 2 – prep: 10 – cook: 2–3 mins
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tsp light soft brown sugar
- 1 dash soy sauce
- juice from 220g can pineapple in natural juice
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- handful mangetout, halved
- handful baby sweetcorn, halved
- half red or orange pepper, sliced
- pineapple from 220g can, chopped
- 150g thread egg or rice noodles, cooked according to pack instructions
How to make!
- Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan, then add the garlic, spring onions, mangetout, sweetcorn and pepper. Stir-fry for 2–3 mins until just softened.
- Add the pineapple and sauce, the heat through. Toss through noodles and serve immediately.
Each serving contains:
297Kcal – 8.1g protein – 60.7g carbs (22g sugars) – 2.8g fat (0.4g saturates) – 1g salt