8 raspberries, plus handful to serve
- Preheat the oven 180°C/gas 4 and lightly oil an ovenproof dish.
- Halve the peaches and place a raspberry into the centre of each half (where the stone was). Arrange the peach halves in the dish.
- Place the egg, almond essence, yogurt and sweetener in a bowl, and beat together well.
- Mix the baking powder with the flour and gently stir into the egg mixture.
- Spoon the mixture on top of each peach half and scatter with the almonds.
- Bake for 12–15 minutes until the top is golden and the peaches are soft, but still firm.