- The nutritional analysis above includes a wholemeal bun as a serving suggestion.
- You could use other beans such as kidney beans, cannelini or mixed beans.
- Add crushed garlic and chilli flakes for extra flavour.
- Cut the carbs, by enjoying this veggie burger without the bun.
- Freezing instructions: Freeze in individually wrapped portions with grease proof paper between each burger. Defrost thoroughly and reheat until piping hot throughout.
We use these symbols throughout our recipes to make it easier to choose recipes to suit you. However, this information should not replace specific advice from your healthcare professional.
Nutritional information explained
The carb values of these meals relate to the total amount of carbs from all ingredients. If you are carb counting, you may not need to include them all in calculating your insulin dose. Speak to your healthcare team if you're unsure.
Traffic light symbols / colours
- Red = high
- Amber = medium
- Green = low
Traffic lights for these recipes are determined by the whole portion size. Comparison of the traffic lights for different recipes should be based on 100g of each portion.