- Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the pork. Stir-fry 3-4 minutes until brown then add the onions, garlic and leek. Stir-fry for another 3-4 minutes, until softened.
- Sprinkle with the flour and mix well, ensuring everything is evenly coated.
- Add the mushrooms, stir in the mustard and the stock, stirring constantly to bring to a gentle boil.
- Turn the heat down to low, cover with the lid and simmer gently for 1 hour – stirring occasionally and adding a little more water if required.
- Add the butterbeans, stir and simmer for another 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with leafy green vegetables or green beans.
- This also works well with chunks of chicken or turkey.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Defrost in the fridge and reheat in the mircowave or on a hob until piping hot throughout.