- Heat the oil in a pan and add the pork pieces. Brown the pork all over, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the onions and peppers to the pan and stir for 3–4 minutes. Next, add the garlic, paprika, rosemary and tomatoes. Stir in the stock and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Return the pork to the pan and bring back to the boil. Turn down the heat and simmer for 20 minutes until the pork is tender.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccoli and set aside.
- Remove the pork and leave to stand for 5 minutes. Slice the meat thinly, and arrange on plates with the sauce and the broccoli.
- You could use chicken or lamb neck fillets with this dish rather than pork. This dish also works well served with beans, chickpeas or lentils.