- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4. Remove the stalks from the cauliflower, break into large pieces and hand grate or blitz in a food processor.
- Add the cauliflower to a bowl, cover with clingfilm and pierce the film a couple of times. Cook in the microwave on high for 4-5 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Once completely cooled, place the cauliflower onto a clean tea towel and squeeze over the sink to remove the excess water.
- Meanwhile make the pizza topping. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion, red pepper and courgette for 4-5 minutes until starting to brown. Add the tomatoes, garlic and oregano and cook for another 2 minutes. Mix well and set aside.
- Add the cauliflower to a bowl with the egg and Parmesan. Mix well.
- Line a round baking tray or pizza sheet approximately 25cm in diameter with non-stick baking paper. Spread the cauliflower, to a thickness of ¾cm, onto it. Bake for 15 minutes, remove from the oven and top with the vegetables and mozzarella slices. Bake for a further 10 minutes. Serve sprinkled with the basil leaves and chilli flakes, if using.
- If you don't have a microwave, steam the cauliflower, in step 2, for 2 minutes.
- Add some finely chopped fresh chilli to the vegetables, in step 4, to really spice it up.
- With any pizza, if you cook the vegetables first then add them to the base you can get more onto your pizza.