- Try using different fruits with colours that contrast.
- If you blend frozen fruit into the yogurt, it will freeze more quickly than fresh fruit.
- To make things easier, cut the yogurt cake with a serrated knife. Dip the knife into hot water, then dry before slicing.
- Use soya alternative in place of yogurt for a vegan option.
- Freezing instructions: Keep frozen. Will last 3 months in the freezer.
We use these symbols throughout our recipes to make it easier to choose recipes to suit you. However, this information should not replace specific advice from your healthcare professional.
Nutritional information explained
The carb values of these meals relate to the total amount of carbs from all ingredients. If you are carb counting, you may not need to include them all in calculating your insulin dose. Speak to your healthcare team if you're unsure.
Traffic light symbols / colours
- Red = high
- Amber = medium
- Green = low
Traffic lights for these recipes are determined by the whole portion size. Comparison of the traffic lights for different recipes should be based on 100g of each portion.