- Add a quarter of the frozen berries to the bottom of a 2lb loaf tin or cake tin.
- Blend the rest of the berries with 150g yogurt and 1 tbsp of sweetener, then spread it over the berries in the base of the tin. Level with a spatula and place in the freezer, ensuring the tin is level, and leave for 1-1.5 hours.
- Blend the mango with 200g yogurt then spread on top of the berries. Return the tin to the freezer, again making sure it is level. Freeze for another hour or two, until solid.
- Blend the kiwi with 100g yogurt and 1 tbsp of sweetener, then add to the top layer, spreading it evenly over the mango. Cover with cling film, then freeze for a least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer for 15 minutes before turning out onto a plate and slicing.
- Try using different fruits with colours that contrast.
- If you blend frozen fruit into the yogurt, it will freeze more quickly than fresh fruit.
- To make things easier, cut the yogurt cake with a serrated knife. Dip the knife into hot water, then dry before slicing.
- Use soya alternative in place of yogurt for a vegan option.
- Freezing instructions: Keep frozen. Will last 3 months in the freezer.