- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 5-6 minutes until just tender. Drain.
- Heat the oil in a small pan, add the onion and pepper and fry for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- Add the potatoes and parsley and gently combine. Beat together the eggs and Parmesan cheese and season.
- Preheat the grill. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook for 3 minutes. Place under the grill and cook until golden and set.
- Serve with a crisp salad.
- You could add all sorts of ingredients for extra flavour – a finely chopped mushroom, smoked bacon or ham. Try adding crushed garlic or cooked, chopped spinach.
- To make this vegetarian, use a Parmesan alternative or try it with goat’s cheese or mature Cheddar cheese.