- Place the salmon in a bowl and add the sesame oil and five-spice, mixing well to coat the salmon.
- Put some of the broccoli and spring onions into a mug, add some salmon and then more broccoli, distributing evenly. You can cram it in as it will shrink a little when cooked.
- Add 2 tsp water then cover with cling film and pierce a hole in the top.
- Heat for 2 minutes, leave to stand for 1 minute before removing the film and serving.
- Try adding other vegetables, such as mangetout or thin slices of pepper.
- For a tandoori twist, try using curry powder in place of the Chinese five-spice powder.