- Put the oil in a pan and gently cook the leek for 3–4 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic, chilli and oregano. Continue cooking gently for 5 minutes, still stirring regularly. Meanwhile, toast the seeds and reserve.
- Plunge the spiralised vegetables (homemade or ready prepared) into boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Just before serving, stir the yogurt into the mushrooms.
- Divide the spiralised vegetables between 2 bowls. Top each with the mushroom sauce, and sprinkle with toasted seeds, black pepper, a few shavings of parmesan and a sprig of basil.
- Other spiralised vegetables work well with this dish, such as butternut squash or beetroot.