- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions, adding the peas and sweetcorn.
- Two minutes before the end of the cooking time, drain. Meanwhile, place the butter, flour and milk in a saucepan and cook over a medium heat, whisking continuously, until the sauce has thickened.
- Stir through the Cheddar cheese. Season to taste, add to the pasta and vegetables, toss and serve.
- Or, if you prefer, pop under the grill for a few minutes to brown the top.
- Try adding some sautéed mushrooms or red pepper to boost the veggie content.
- You could try using goat's cheese instead of Cheddar.