- Add the broccoli to a microwave-proof dish with 1 teaspoon of water, cover with cling film, then pierce and heat on full for 1.5 minutes, then reserve.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick pan or wok, then add the spring onions and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes over a high heat, stirring constantly.
- Next, add the ginger, chilli and garlic to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the king prawns, water, courgette spaghetti, noodles and reserved broccoli and mix well. Add a lid and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach, lime juice, zest and soy sauce and mix again.
- Cover and heat for another 2-3 minutes.
- Make sure the dish is heated through and the prawns are pink, then serve immediately.
- Try adding salmon or another fish instead of prawns.
- For a vegetarian/vegan version, use mushrooms or tofu in place of prawns.