- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Add the onion and fry for 4-5 minutes until softened. Add the curry paste and continue to fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a food processor and blend until almost smooth.
- Return to the pan, add the chicken and heat for 5-7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- Stir in the ground almonds and yogurt, heat through gently - without boiling. Top with a few toasted almonds and serve with plenty of steamed basmati rice.
- This is also great served cold with plenty of salad in a rolled-up roti or tortilla.
- For a veggie version, just make the sauce then toss in chunks of cooked sweet potatoes and sautéed whole mushrooms in place of the chicken.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Then defrost in the fridge or microwave and reheat thoroughly until piping hot throughout.