- Add the potatoes to a pan of boiling water and cook 15 mins until soft, then mash.
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC/gas 7. In a large bowl, mix together the gram flour, ground rice, cornflour, bicarbonate of soda and cream of tartar.
- Rub in the potato and spread , until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add enough milk to make a soft dough and form into a ball, then roll out to a 30cm round and place on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Top with slices of tomato, peppers and onion, and mushroom halves.
- Crumble over the feta and bake for 15–20 minutes until the vegetables are tender and the pizza base is golden and crisp.
- Scatter over the basil and serve.
- To make a garlic crust, simply add 2-3 cloves crushed garlic to the potato.
- For extra flavour, sprinkle 1 tsp dried organo and pinch of chilli flakes over the tomato slices before adding the peppers and onion.