- Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas 5. Prepare all the vegetables and slice the cheese for the toppings.
- Add the flour and bicarbonate of soda to a mixing bowl.
- Thoroughly mix in the yogurt and 75ml water. Shape into eight small balls and roll into rounds, using a little flour to stop them sticking.
- Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet and spread with tomato puree then add a slice of tomato, sprinkle with oregano. Scatter with onion and sweetcorn and top each with a slice of mozzarella.
- Bake for 10 minutes and serve.
- You could use any toppings you like – try spinach, red pepper and onion, or use reduced-fat Cheddar instead of mozzarella.
- Make each pizzetta half the size for perfect party nibbles.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Freeze with greaseproof paper between each pizetta. Defrost 1 hour then bake as normal.